- Keep the association up-to-date with their contact information. COA publications such as California Optometry, COA Member News and COA News Alerts will reach more members if we have the right mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, phone and fax numbers.
- Activate their ‘Find an EyeDoc’ listing. A few clicks of the mouse will include a practice in the powerful locator service for COA optometrists in California. In order to be listed on the “Find An EyeDoc” locator COA members must check the “Find An Eye Doc” box in the “Demographics” section under “More Info” to activate their practice listing. Any changes made will also be reflected in the data shown as the Find an Eye Doc locator search results the COA sponsored public informational Web site.
- Review the Continuing Education courses they have attended at COA meetings (Monterey Symposium & OptoWest) or via California Optometry magazine’s CE@Home articles.
- View their committee appointments with the COA.
- Change their login name and password. Extra security is assured. Members receive their login and password as part of their COA New Member welcome letter. We strongly urge all members to change their password for added security.
If you have any problems or questions about using Member Update please call Jenny Peterson, Membership Coordinator at 800-877-5738 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.