Monterey Symposium: An intimate conference ideal for learning
The 2013 Monterey Symposium will be at the Monterey Marriot Hotel on November 7-10.
Monterey Symposium 2013 is the place to be to obtain new tools and techniques to take your practice to the next level. A world-class education, networking with colleagues, and an exhibit hall filled with optometry's latest products and services await you! Education highlights include:
- Get Glaucoma Certified — COA’s Glacucoma Certification Track offers a 16-hour case management course with exam.
- Make sure you get paid! — The ICD-10 course is perfect for both you and your staff! It will prepare your whole practice for the imminent coding changes.
- Pediatric vision care — Pediatric vision care courses will prepare you for upcoming health care reforms.
- Bring your staff — Keep your staff up-to-date on the latest in optometry. Look online and in the brochure for the “people” icon, which indicates great courses for you to attend with your staff!
- Prepare for Board Certification — COA handpicked courses, marking them in the brochure with a special “BC” icon, to help you succeed.
|Key Information||Conference Events|
Champion Supporter: Food for Thought Sponsors: