Monterey Symposium: An intimate conference ideal for learning
The 2014 Monterey Symposium will be at the Monterey Marriott Hotel on November 6-9.
If you are looking for information about exhibiting for Monterey Symposium 2014, click here.
Monterey Symposium 2013 is the place to be to obtain new tools and techniques to take your practice to the next level. A world-class education, networking with colleagues, and an exhibit hall filled with optometry's latest products and services await you! Education highlights include:
- Get Glaucoma Certified — COA’s Glacucoma Certification Track offers a 16-hour case management course with exam.
- Make sure you get paid! — The ICD-10 course is perfect for both you and your staff! It will prepare your whole practice for the imminent coding changes.
- Pediatric vision care — Pediatric vision care courses will prepare you for upcoming health care reforms.
- Bring your staff — Keep your staff up-to-date on the latest in optometry. Look online and in the brochure for the “people” icon, which indicates great courses for you to attend with your staff!
- Prepare for Board Certification — COA handpicked courses, marking them in the brochure with a special “BC” icon, to help you succeed.
- Click here to view a PDF of the brochure
|Key Information||Conference Events|