Monterey Symposium: An intimate conference ideal for learning
Join us for COAs 2015 Monterey Symposium November 13-15
Registration is open for COA’s Monterey Symposium! Join hundreds of optometry professionals for over 50 hours of continuing education courses that you and your staff can immediately put to use.
At COA’s Monterey Symposium, you will receive quality education in the most beautiful location in California. Click here to see what Monterey has to offer >>
Here are three great reasons to attend this year’s COA Monterey Symposium:
- The best glaucoma courses: You worked hard for your glaucoma certification now make sure you stay up-to-date and on the cutting-edge of glaucoma treatment practices by taking these courses:
- Advances in Glaucoma Technology
- Glaucoma: What We Know, How We Should Practice, and What the Future May Hold
- Structure & Function in Contemporary Glaucoma Care
- Preparation for ICD-10: ICD-10 is coming – are you ready? Dr. Spencer Johnson will help optometrists navigate the new territory and answer ICD-10 questions specific to optometry.
Take advantage of all this and so much more at COA’s Monterey Symposium 2015. To view this year's registration brochure, click here [PDF] >>
If you are an exhibitor interested in attending the symposium, click here.
Monterey Symposium 2015