Exhibit at Monterey Symposium
Interested in Exhibiting?
Exhibit Hall Dates & Hours
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Face time with the ODs - the purchasing decision makers
- Exclusive opportunity to introduce new products and services
- Unopposed exhibit time
- Visibility and brand exposure
- Direct mail campaign to targeted industry
- E-blast to existing and potential customers reaching over 7,000
- Complimentary exhibit hall passes - receive free passes to distribute to your customers or potential clients to visit your booth
- Exhibit hall traffic activities: refreshments, raffles, passport program prize drawings to drive traffic to your booth, and more!
- Pre & post attendee lists with full contact information to promote your company's products and services
- Inclusion in all pre-event advertising (printed and digital) to highlight your company's participation and support
- Announcements during exhibit hall to raise awareness of your support
We are committed to making the Monterey Symposium the marketplace to secure new business and revitalize your current customers. Take this opportunity to build and maintain customer relations, enhance your image, and showcase new products and services. We expect to sell out the exhibit hall this year. Make sure you have a presence and sign up today!
The booth includes:
- Standard 8' high draped back wall and 3' draped side rails
- 7"x 44" ID sign listing company name and booth number
- Company name listed on the conference website
(Please note: booth furnishings, flooring and decorations are at the exhibitor's expense)
Take this opportunity to build and maintain customer relations, enhance your image, and showcase new products and services.
Exhibitor contact: Brenda Stewart at 916-266-5035 or email@example.com