Monterey Symposium's world-class education is the best possible way to keep your practice thriving. See our conference highlights below!
- Get Glaucoma Certified — COA’s Glacucoma Certification Track offers a 16-hour case management course with exam.
- Make sure you get paid! — The ICD-10 course is perfect for both you and your staff! It will prepare your whole practice for the imminent coding changes.
- Pediatric vision care — Pediatric vision care courses will prepare you for upcoming health care reforms.
- Bring your staff — Keep your staff up-to-date on the latest in optometry. Look online and in the brochure for the “people” icon, which indicates great courses for you to attend with your staff!
- Prepare for Board Certification — COA handpicked courses, marking them in the brochure with a special “BC” icon, to help you succeed.
Monterey Symposium 2013 content coming soon!
FOR COA MEMBERS!
COA Monterey Symposium 2013 Courses Can Help COA Members
Receive a 10% Credit on their Professional Liability Insurance!
Marsh, as administrator of the COA-sponsored Professional Liability program, just worked
out an agreement with Liberty International Underwriters, the program insurer.
By taking any of the courses below, COA members can receive a 10% premium credit when
their professional liability policy renews with Liberty. If insured elsewhere, members can receive
the credit if they apply for, and are approved, for coverage in the COA program during 2013.
Look for this icon in the OD program grid.